FULL TIME, SYDNEY
Alchemy One is seeking someone to join the team who is curious, passionate and proactive about all things digital.
DAILY ROLE REQUIREMENTS
- Working alongside our current Analytics team, you will help deliver our data-driven insights & recommendations. This will include working across clients in a wide variety of industries, requiring a range of different approaches.
- Working as a ‘Data Consultant’, doing any data-driven investigation or analysis that a client may require, using any tools you desire to get to the required outcome.
- Performing full audits of clients’ Analytics, tracking and measurement setups, uncovering and fixing any potentially areas of inaccuracy or potential improvement.
- Communicating directly with the client to ensure that the data being generated is giving the maximum possible value across all areas of their business.
- You will need to be flexible in your work on a day-to-day basis, being creative and forward-thinking whilst retaining a scientific underpinning to everything you do.
EXPERIENCE & SKILL SET
- 1-3 years’ relevant industry, agency or internal Reprise experience in web analytics or similar analytical field.
- Excellent numeracy skills with the ability to analyse data and identify trends
- Strong listening skills and the ability to be open to new ideas
- A creative mind and a passion for all things digital
- Experience in delivering data analytics insights and solutions to clients
- Experience in monitoring and reporting on performance of digital assets using Analytics platforms (including Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics)
- Excellent written and oral communications skills, with the ability to effectively communicate technical information to non-technical stakeholders
- Experience using conversion optimisation software including Visual Website Optimiser, AB Tasty or Optimizely.
- Experience with data visualisation & dashboarding software such as Data Studio, DOMO or Tableau.
- Experience with enterprise-level Analytics implementations, ideally using Google Analytics 360.
- A good working knowledge of SQL
Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org with your résumé, portfolio of relevant work and anything else you wish us to see and consider.