Alchemy One is focused on delivering a personal, passionate & tailored service to each and every one of our clients. Our creative and digital marketing methods allow us to deliver more profitable campaigns.
In your role as a visual designer, your day-to-day tasks will consist of creating visually engaging, innovative and functional mobile and web designs, as well as creating graphic design assets including logo design, branding, social media graphics and digital display advertisements.
- Generate clear ideas, concepts and designs of creative assets from beginning to end.
- Design logos, icons and infographics and other print marketing collateral.
- Design digital marketing assets including social media graphics and display advertising banners.
- Create website wireframes, design assets.
- Work within brand guidelines to create layouts that reinforce a brand’s style or voice through its visual touchpoints.
- Meeting with clients to interpret the concepts they want to communicate and note their requirements.
- Managing multiple projects while effectively managing timelines and expectations.
- Presenting designs for client approval and feedback and preparing designs for digital or print publication.
- Have web design knowledge and experience so you can work closely with web developers and software engineers.
- Work collaboratively with project managers, web developers and other team members to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and user-experience.
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, and trends in the visual design field.
- Experience in designing brand identities, web design, graphic design of marketing collateral.
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS.
- Proficient in After effects & Premier Pro
- Well organised, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined designs in a short time.Ability to liaise with clients and maintain a certain level of customer service.The ability to effectively take direction and work both collaboratively and autonomously.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Indesign.
- Ability to prioritise tasks, communicate progress and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work freely and express your own designs.
- Ensure you stay up to date with current market trends.
- Knowledge of WordPress and Squarespace CMS
Send us a message at email@example.com with your résumé, portfolio of relevant work and anything else you wish us to see and consider.